Saturday, July 25, 2015

Favorite Soup

When I was a child, my Dad always cook different kinds of soups. All of them are my favorite since my Dad is the best cook for me. One of my favorite is the mushroom soup which made me think that I can cook it as my dad's. I tried to copy his way of cooking but I didn't get the taste that he always make.

The ingredients of this soup are:
- Butter
- Onion
- Garlic
- Flour
- Evaporated Milk
- Chicken Stock
- Mushrooms

First, I melted the butter and sauteed the onion, garlic and the mushroom. Sauteing the mushroom until it sweats will enhance the flavor on it. At first, I am hesitating on what should I do next. Should I put the flour first, the milk, or the chicken stock. What I did is to put the flour and the stock to get the level of the thickness of the soup. After a minute, I put the milk on, and bring them to boil. And also, salt and pepper for a better taste. And there you have it.



When I tried my soup, I am surprised that what I did is better than what I expected to be. The flavor of the mushroom is just perfect with the creamy soup. I am surely share this recipe with my friends who loves creamy soups as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment