Sunday, July 12, 2015

Dumpling Taste

Dumplings

My next blog is to choose one of Pasta, Noodle, or Dumpling to make. I would rather chose to have dumplings than the two other. Although pasta and noodle is good, the dumplings is more appetite to me.

I made pork and shrimp dumplings for this blog. I didn't make the wrapper for this but it contains wheat flour, water, coconut oil, and salt. Upon on my research, just mix them all together and let it sit for an hour before making it as the wrapper. Using the pasta maker, the dough can be size and shape it as what you wanted to. This pastry is just as easy as making the pasta as well.

Pork and shrimp mix:
          - Pork
          - Shrimp
          - Eggs
          - Garlic
          - Green Onion
          - Cornstarch
          - Salt and Pepper to taste

If the pork and shrimps are set, it's ready to fold it into the wrapper. I choose the dumpling to deep-fry it so that the wrapper would be crispy as I wanted it to be. This dumpling can also be steamed, or put in into a soup.

To make it a soup:
          - Cold water
          - Chicken broth/powder
          - Watercress
          - Salt and Pepper to taste

Bring water and chicken broth/powder in a boil.Add the dumplings and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the watercress. Don't forget to add the seasoning as well.


Ready to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment